Chi Yoga Mat is a ‘game board’ that makes Yoga fun!
Playful and iconic symbols create a “map” to guide technically correct Yoga positions. Poses interconnect to create sequences of moves. The game format makes Yoga simple and easy to learn for everybody, all ages, languages, and abilities. Just ‘Follow-the-Symbols’!
The symbol system is based on anatomical averages and increases safety and physical alignment. Choose the mat that fits your height. See the chart below.
*Please measure height before making a mat purchase.
Note: Tall families….Kids as young as 8 yrs or 2nd grade might fit on the Tween/Teen/Adult Size Mat.
I love using alignment mats…
“I love using alignment mats in my practice to help me be aware of how I’m positioning my body. Sometimes small adjustments make a big difference in how you experience a pose!! ~ @kellymarie_yoga
My little Yogis tell their friends and teachers about their Yoga practice and these awesome mats from @chiuniverseyoga that have made it easy and fun. Jayden came home one day saying, “Ma, my teacher said to teach everyone in my class… that it would be a good idea!” Yoga in schools would be a great idea and “follow the signs” mats like these would be so helpful in making it easier and fun for everyone while bringing positive change to our little ones lives. Leave a hi-5 if you agree that schools should have a Yoga program! ~ @SummerPerez
Good quality mat. My 5 year old is very excited to use his mat and doing yoga every day. ~ Jessica
A very smart way to get kids into Yoga!! Well done! Thank you for the fast shipping! ~ Sahily D’Ottone
- Do poses only when YOU feel able and balanced (and for children, supervision).
- Listen to your body. Never force or push. Move mindfully, and be extra careful with your spine.
- Take off socks, and wash off lotion so you don’t slip. Ask a teacher or guardian for help with difficult poses.
- Chi Activate! ?
We love to see creativity and personalized poses with your own style, peace sign or hand mudra!
Environmentally friendly non-phthalate PVC. Recyclable. Washable Surface.
Upon receiving your new Chi Mat, you may notice a slight scent. This is temporary. Unroll the mat and let it air out for a couple of days.
Our products are lab tested for children’s health and safety. All Passed.
- CPSC-CH-C1001-09.3 or GB/T 22048 2008, Determination of Phthalates.
- 188.8.131.52 (ASTM F96311), Heavy Metals, Toy Substrate Materials.
- Lead testing 15 USC 1278a is covered under 184.108.40.206 (ASTM F963-11), Heavy Metals
- U. S. CPSC Test Method CPSC-CH-C1001-09.3
- U. S. CPSC-CH-E1003-09.1
- U.S. CPSC-CH-E1001-08.1
- ASTM International Standard ASTM F963-11, Section 8.3.5